On this page you can find which questions are being posed in UU-SER about your project. You can fill out the application through UU-SER itself.
Please note: the protocols on this websites are examples of exempted review. If you answer the questions in UU-SER for the specific protocol differently your project is being reviewed by the FERB. It takes about approximately two weeks before your project will be approved.
No data of individual participants
(e.g. simulated data, meta-study (systematic review of published studies), aggregated data, theoretical questions (no empirical data)
No attachments are needed when applying for approval for no data of individual participants.
Attachments you will have to prepare when applying for approval for existing data:
New Data Collection
First question will be if you are working on an FERB or METC approved project or research line: Protocol FERB approved research line
If this is not the case you will have to fill out the questions of the protocol which applies to your research project:
- Protocol Online questionnaire
- Protocol Offline questionnaire
- Protocol Open or Semi-open Interview
- Protocol Regular Observations
- Protocol Observation using audio-video recordings
- Protocol Naturalistic Observation
- Protocol Intervention Study (not in lab)
- Protocol behavioural tasks
- Protocol Participant Observation-Open interviews (CA)
Attachments you will have to prepare when applying for approval for new data collection: